What is C ?
C is a general-purpose, procedural language.
C was developed in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie at the Bell Telephone Laboratories.
C programe gives you to create a operating systems.
- C is fun and easy to learn!
- C is Free of Cost And Open Source.
- C is one of the world's most popular programming languages.
- C can be found in today's operating systems and embedded systems.
- C gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs.
- C is portable and can be used to develop applications that can be adapted to multiple platforms.
Where C use?
To Develop system application. (Softwares)
Easy to use on any application development. Examples are
- Operating Systems
- Language Compilers
- Text Editors
- Print Spoolers
- Network Drivers
- Modern Programs
- Language Interpreters